Sunday, January 9, 2011

Packing List Attempt

So I have a packing list started and will post shortly.  But right now I am debating between a nook color, iPad or just getting my old computer fixed and taking that.  I really love the nook color because you can put pictures and music on it and also I wouldn't have to pack a lot of books I could just buy them before I left.  The iPad is the same way but I could have Word on it and could journal on it. My old computer also weighs a lot more than an iPad or nook color.  But fixing my computer is also an option because if something does happen to my laptop, it is already like 7 years old so I wouldn't be super sad if it got stolen.  But I would probably cry if my iPad got stolen.

I also need to figure out what bags I want to use to pack all my stuff in.  I have thought about a collapsable rolling duffle for checked bag #1 and then also checking my massive hiking backpack and then carrying on my normal sized backpack.  OR I could bring a big rolling sized bag AND the collapsable duffle to be my 2 checked bags and then carrying on my big hiking backpack. 

Lots to think about...

Be kind to one another.  

1 comment:

  1. I say the duffel and another big rolling bag as your 2 checked and then your hiking backpack as the carry-on....that way you can fit more stuff!

    ReplyDelete