Monday, January 31, 2011

New Beginnings

This past week has been full of ....everything.  My best friend Maria surprised me and spent the night with me before I left.  AMAZING!!!! I had lunch with 3 of my really good friends, had to say good bye to them also at the end.  I am not good at telling people good bye, maybe because it seems weird that it is such a long time that I won't seem them that it might not be real to me yet?
I had to say good bye to my mom because she left for her vacation on the 29, that didn't suck or anything.  She did help me pack and then my dad got the rest of my stuff packed and weighed and I am at 80.4 but dimensions wise I am a little over. 

I packed up the rest of my clothes in boxes and left notes for my mom.  When I come back to the states my house will have been sold.....hopefully! 
This post is not very good because I got up so early this morning to tie up some loose ends and as I am writing I keep thinking of things I need or need to get right before I leave today....yikes.
I also added some pages at the top of my website that have my contact information and a wish list I will start soon.
Thanks for all the love and support from all my friends, family and coworkers.  Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

Be kind to one another

1 comment:

  1. I've brought you up a few different times this past week. I keep thinking about how you are doing, and adjusting to everything. I can't wait until your next blog! I hope that you are doing okay, and I'll continually keep you in my thoughts.

    I had my paddle on Friday, and trust me, I would have made you proud!

    I love you and I miss you a ton!

    ALAM,

    Megan

    ReplyDelete