Sunday, December 26, 2010

Stuff I got for Zambia















I had an amazing Christmas, as you can tell from the pictures.  I have more pictures on facebook.  
I also got a Marmont Sleeping Bag for 20 degree weather and the one in the picture is for 40 degree weather and only weighs 1 lb.  Not sure which one I am going to take yet. The camelback I might exchange for a solar shower bag.  I got some books, a sewing kit, some spools of thread, an 18 in 1 tool that has scissors, can opener, etc.  I got some travel books about Egypt and Greece, places I want to go after my service.  I also got a gift card for a bookstore and have a list of several books that I need to get about Zambia.  I also went through my closet and started packing up clothes, making piles of clothes to take to, and clothes to donate.  Its weird putting your life on hold for 2 years.  

Be kind to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment