Sunday, November 28, 2010

changes.

I would not be writing this blog if it weren't for my past relationship.  I am SO THANKFUL for the way my relationship has ended.
I was in a relationship for about a 1yearish on and off.  We meet while it was my last year in college and continued until I moved home in march.  I moved into his house about 4 months after being together and it was all down hill from there.  The day I moved in was the day we had our first major fight, and it never stopped until I moved out.  I think I lived with him for about 3 months and couldn't take it anymore.  I don't even know why this one fight was the one that ended it all but it did and I couldn't be more thankful.  I actually am thankful for meeting him and thankful for him being him.  I am glad he had his flaws and his issues because if he had been perfect and HAD been the one for me I wouldn't be writing this blog about my new adventures in the PC!!  I most likely would have been married, living in Chandler, Indiana and working at a piece of shit job that I would HATE going to.  YUCK.

2 comments: